The purpose of a quality audit is to assess or examine a product, the process used to produce a particular product or line of products or the system supporting the product to be produced. A quality audit is also used to determine whether or not the subject of the audit is operating in compliance with applicable laws and regulations, etc.
- Assist during Audit (CE/USFDA/CDSCO/Customer)
- Support in NC Closure
- CAPA Management
Alpha provide internal auditing services for those organization who do not have the time, knowledge or experience to handle internal audit activity. As a result, regulatory compliance and ongoing quality management system/improvement often do not receive the attention it requires.
STRENGTHS OF INTERNAL AUDIT SERVICE ARE
- Providing guidance to develop internal audit/ self-inspection procedure as per applicable regulation for the organization.
- Preparation of Audit Schedule considering the process risk basis.
- Providing training to staff how to handling Quality Audits.
- Conducting Audit and preparation of report considering the unstated rules for taking appropriate CAPA.
- Providing the best suggestive CAPA on low cost to compiles all applicable regulation.